Monday, July 6, 2009

Cold as you

I wish! yes we are still living out of ice chests! Hopefully the part for the fridge shows up today? and hopefully it's the part needed to make the fridge work? and hopefully we'll have cold food and groceries tonight? HOPEFULLY?!


I hope you guys have a great 4th of July? I did...it's nice to have a 4 day weekend once in a while! and it's even better when you get to hang out with family and friends! Thank you ladies for letting me tag along to Sagebrush. The place is awesome! Butler's was nice too!

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Happy 4th to you too! Good luck with the fridge. Lucky duck...I only had a 3 day weekend.

Jan said...

Fingers crossed for you on the fridge situation - it's cool (to say the least) over here, but still need a fridge! x