Monday, December 8, 2008

...You're it!

OK. I have been tagged by Riohnna!
Seven Things About Lorena You (Probably) Don't Already Know!
1. I am the oldest of 4 daughters
2. I married my high school sweetheart (met him in 7Th period history class)
3. I'm a High School drop out
4. but went back exactly 10 years later and graduated class of 2004!
5. I work with my mother and my husband (she got us both our jobs, yay nepotism!)
6. My son was born in February '95, I was married in June '95 and my youngest son did the math...and had questions!
7. I'd love to be on American idol (if it weren't for the age limit!)
OK, now for the guidelines, rules, things you must do list.
1. Be nice and link to the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random, weird, unknown things about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 other people to join the meme.
4. Comment on their blogs so they know
I tag anyone willing to take the time to tell me 7 things about themselves....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, American Idol. I had wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer, when I was 7.

Jimbo said...

AWSOME job on the snowflakes!!

Jimbo

Lorena said...

Thanks Jimbo...but I can't all the credit. I think the snowflakes where offered here on blogger somewhere.