Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday

Saturday Mornings are spent at the park...chore, I know. All though the day "looked" gorgeous...it was FREEZING out! and windy.
See the catcher...last name MORGAN.
He's mine...and he's 10
After the game...(that they lost) I headed out to a much needed girl date. With Sisters in tow and the niece. We lunched/dinnered on some...Soup, Salad, Breadsticks!
(care of the Olive Garden)
Lunch was just what I needed after the week of hell I'd had. Kids! that's all I'm saying.
I'm hoping Sunday brings more of the same.

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day. It is definitely NOT freezing here. 85 degrees. Enjoy today too!

Gloria P. said...

Kids......tell me about it.....I got in my car today and my registration was left on the passage seat..what da ya thinka that's means...my son used my car last night to go see his gf and I am betting he got a ticket..Right!

Truth be told I was very glad to be done with school, sports, activities with the kids.....I hated the school events where the kids sang x-mas songs..I would sit there praying it would hurry and be over with! My husband would hum all the songs while sitting beside me and I thought I might lose my mind.

Someday you will be free.....of kid stuff.....!