Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh smug!

Remember me...and how I bragged about the blanket I was making, the one I thought I didn't have enough yarn for?
Sure didn't! and I found this out at 10 pm last night...too late for a Joann run. Did I mention the shower was at lunch time today? No? well it was I figured I could run to Joann's by work and get me a Caron one pound in Rose...good plan. Nope! Dang you Valencia!!! They don't carry Rose! So I drive to Michael's...they'll have it! NOPE!!! but I did have a swatch so I matched it as closely as possible...(failed miserably)
I figured I would eat cake and duck out early work through lunch and have it ready for him in the afternoon?! YES! mission accomplished!
For Miranda Griffith


(sorry, lighting sucks in the conference rooms)
I hope they like it?!



5 comments:

Gloria P. said...

I love it....and the pink looks great..I actually prefer it...!

How r u? did you watch the Country Music Awards last sunday?

Crafty Christina said...

It turned out beautifully. I love the way the different pink contrasts. Looks intentional. The box you wrapped it in is super cute too.

Angelia said...

This is the most adorable baby blanket I've ever seen! Great job!!!

Karen said...

Oh so cute!! Makes me want to crochet more...

~CraftyMummy2two~ said...

That is Beutifull I'm sure they will love it .