Saturday, April 11, 2009

bags 2 - loremor 0

They beat me...I was trying so very hard but I was not able to fight with them any longer. I decided to branch out a little and make another type of bag. I mean I LOVE the Amy Butler, birdie sling but I wanted to try so thing new. I've had my eye on the beautiful purse patterns by Keyka lou so I figured I'd give one a try...

I used the sweetheart shopper pattern.

and yes, that is a zipper and I can safely say that I WILL NEVER make anything that requires a zipper again! This is the better one of the two...same pattern.

So I was feeling sorry for myself...I thought "I'll just make a birdie sling! I can practically make them in my sleep!" NOPE!!! I screwed that up too! I was having a horrible friday/saturday! I'm still reworking the sling so I have no pictures (or none that I'll actually post!)

4 comments:

Jan said...

these are great (you could be selling them)x

Kristina P. said...

I love those! So vibrant and colorful.

Crafty Christina said...

I think those look great. I've never tried a zipper before and I'm scared too..

Beansieleigh said...

Beautiful job on these! I LOVE the green one!! (0: