Monday, January 26, 2009

32

...usually, I'm okay with 32 as in the years I've been alive. I mostly just pretend it isn't so and go about my business...and it works for the most part. Last night however, it did NOT. I picked up the mail last night on the way home from my sister's house (thanks for the invite...food was good) and in the mail was a letter address to the Parents of D. A. M...so I'm thinking "What the heck did he do now?!" and as I turn it over to open it I read
I was literally sick to my stomach! Come fall I will have a child in HIGH SCHOOL!



5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow! That's insane! I'm only about a year younger than you and I have zero children. I can't imagine having a high schooler.

Crafty Christina said...

Oh man, I can only imagine how you feel. I'll be 33 when Pi goes to high school and the thought scares me to death!

Anonymous said...

ARGH! You women are making me feel like an old Ancient one!


(shuffles off mumbling, carrying her 2 year old Monster)

LOLOL!

Ally said...

Wow a highschooler...I think I'll stick with my preschooler for now. I dont even wanna think about him being that old!

Vicki said...

Don't think about it *grin*