Monday, July 21, 2008

Finishing up

This was a week of getting things done...unfortunately my camera was giving me fits so I have no proof!


2008 secret summer camp swap~ completed! It was fun I stayed a secret for most of it and I liked mailing out surprise package to my pal Kate(sockmad) unfortunately I do not have a picture of my reveal package or any of the other packages for that matter but I had a lot of fun. Now I'm (im)patiently waiting my package from my unknown secret pal.


Pamper Me swap~completed! I forgot to take a picture of the goodies I sent my swap pal CJ (crochetgal) but I do have a picture of the goodies she sent me!




Just look at all of it! I think this is why I'm addicted to swapping!?



I got to go see Josh Gracin at the Anaheim House of Blues! That was awesome...my camera was confiscated so I have no pictures but it was still a great concert! I do have a t-shirt to remind me, and this



now if I could only finish up all the other work in progress' I've got all over my house!

No comments: