Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been laying low, working hard on my many projects I've got going.


I did manage to ship out my 32 6" camo squares! YAY! swap 2 down...Still busy trying to finish the remaining 7" granny squares for swap number 3. I have time so I'm not worried...I have started laying out the squares that I've already received and it looks like it going to be a very nice blanket....I'm trying to decide what color to border it with?? decisions, decisions! I'm finishing up my summer camp swap over at crochetville, should have the reveal package mailed out end of this week, beginning of next. Same with the pamper me swap also on the 'ville...I think that swap was the most fun...all the patterns were so easy to follow and they worked up so quickly! and the plus side...it frees me up to join the purse swap! I'm so looking forward to that one!





I'd like to thank all the elves that have gifted me for Holidays in July! Their generosity of those ladies is tremendous! Thank you!

No comments: