Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ranting...venting...better?





I've got issues! I can not go into a store pick out a pair of shoes and take them home without paying for them?! right? So why do some poeple insist on doing that very same thing to me?! Why am I not considered a store when they request hand-made items that I spend time on and give my all to. Why do they insist on trying them on...wearing them around...ordering another and expect to pay when ever they feel ready!? AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!


It makes me want to scream! I work very hard on EVERY thing I make and just expect some consideration.




at the moment I am over-loaded with projects and under-paid for the ones completed...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i didn't realize you were that upset! do i owe you money? now i'm not sure, did we have an agreement? the brown purse was at cost only, isa's and the next one is too right?