Wednesday, May 7, 2008




I've been crocheting like mad woman trying to get 2 of the 4 Fat bottom bags done before Mother's day...and I hit a snag! one of the bags (navy with military lining pictured) I completed no problem but the other...I didn't have enough yarn! and when I went online to find it so I could purchase it it looks like it's been discountined?! I posted a message on crochetville and I've had some responses but I don't think I'll get it in time...also the lining for this bag is still not shipped! I bought it on ebay and I'm just having a heck of a time!




But I did score some free yarn! I placed an add on freecycle and got 2 responses...One wonderful lady gave me 2 huge bags of yarn! I'm sorting and hoping to use most of it for my Granny square swap over at Yarn lover's room.




I also signed up for the 2008 Summer scarf swap at crochetville and I'm definetly looking forward to that! I can't wait to find out who I'm swapping with!

It's going to be a busy month for me!! just like I like it


(update in the baby blanket-still plugging along. I got the invitation to the baby shower...June 7th. (which by the way is my 13th wedding anniversary!) gotta finish it up! it's almost halfway joined and it's not looking too bad...if I say so myself?!


1 comment:

CraftyAshley said...

Thanks for the stopping by my blog. Your FBB looks great. Good luck with getting your other one's done my Mother's day!